Friday, September 5, 2008

Alisa's dream:

The dream started out with a prologue. Two criminals were escaping from some crime scene and were making their get-away down a railroad track on one of those self-pumping teeter-totter type track devices. They're working away, when they hear a train coming up right behind them. The scene cuts away but you know they were killed. Now I'm in my house, and I have a toy mask of one of the criminals' faces with suction cups on the back. I'm throwing it at the glass in the kitchen door so it sticks (which, incidentally, looks like a film "detective" door with the frosted glass window in the middle) and my mom keeps telling me to stop, but I keep throwing it, pulling it off, and throwing it again. Finally she takes it away and I'm upset. My grandpa is there, and he says, "You want a head?" then pulls his head from off of his shoulders and there's spaghetti inside his neck. And then I woke up.

No comments: